Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CAP Sales Rep-48153
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the sales target achievements. Build strong network for CAP and work closely with the distributor for the success of CAP sales.
- To achieve of sales target, financial and non-financials goals of the region, to maximize sales potential and also CAP objectives and strategies.
- Ensure customer visiting, 6 clinics daily and 3 in-clinic training/roundtable meeting monthly to educate vets.
- Collaborate with technical colleague to support sales and technical needs, new product launches, support market information and realistic input. Support CKA manager in the establishment of CKA sales.
- Ensure the distributor’s sales out data and forecast accuracy, ensure healthy inventory
- Prepare sales presentations, review sales progress, support contracts and proposals, and reports are submitted according to company requirements.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree, 2-3 years sales and clinic operation related experience or knowledge should be a plus.
- Good communication skill
- Presentation skill for products
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 48153
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales