At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Hospital Business Development Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clearly understand market environment and customers. Proactively work with HCM, Marketing and RSM to dominantly develop local marketing plan and effective strategy which support sales team to drive sales performance.
- Demonstrates high level of product and therapeutic area knowledge. Proactively keep updates to new medical information and is capable to identify unmet medical needs and market opportunities for key brands. Proactively coordinating products training in the field;
- Regular visits to maintain and train key regional KOLs; deliver product key message and influence their therapeutic mindset.
- Leads sales team to prioritize resource to address key market issues and capture new business opportunities. Demonstrate excellent in building sales team alignment to maximize the effective use of marketing expenses in potential business area.
- Monitor plan implementation in the field (incl. budget control, joint call with KOL, collect marketing information and supports on generating customer intelligence. etc.) and provide improvement suggestion;
- Multiple categories implementation and across city management.
- Reviews HCM expenses, ensure all activities are in consistent with marketing strategy and compliance; Controls and monitors HCM expenses, ensure accuracy in expenses forecast and reimbursement status.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in medical relevant majors.
- Typically 5 year PH sales / marketing experience;
- Good English communication skill.
- Good capacity of data analysis and market insight.
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : BeiJing : BeiJing