• Manage resources smartly
• Focus on activities that create value
• Do things simply and effectively
• Deliver with appropriate costs, speed and quality
• Speed up good decision-making
• Be accountable for consistent execution
• Collaborate for better solutions
The tall fellow prunes the higher branches while the shorter fellow creates shapes out of the surrounding shrubbery closer to the ground. Meanwhile the stronger fellow is responsible for moving the heavier logs. This is the simplest example of “Manage resources smartly” and also the most succinct expression of our “Efficiency” value.