(Senior) Consultant at Business Consulting
Business Consulting, the Bayer Group’s internal management consultancy at Bayer Business Services, is one of the leading inhouse consulting organizations with offices in Leverkusen, Berlin, Pittsburgh, Morristown (New Jersey), Beijing, Shanghai and São Paulo. A dedicated global team of 150 highly qualified consultants helps the holding company Bayer AG and its subgroups and service companies realize sustainable value for the Bayer Group. Business Consulting offers a broad spectrum of specialist expertise covering strategic, organizational and performance-related issues. It develops tailor-made solutions and facilitates their implementation. In short, Business Consulting is the global competence center for management consulting in the Bayer Group.
Working for Business Consulting
Bayer Business Consulting is involved in a wide range of projects in the Bayer Group and develops strategies and solutions for almost all organizational units. It is a fascinating and challenging area of work, as described by the staff of various offices in the film.
Developing consulting and management talent is among the most important tasks of Bayer Business Consulting. Systematic training and preparation mean that, after a few years as a consultant and senior consultant, you will be ideally equipped to take on greater responsibility as a project manager within Business Consulting or pursue a management career within the Bayer Group.
We devise a structured and personalized program to foster your professional and personal development:
- Customized training program with seminars and internal training (an average of 10 days a year)
- Coaching and on-the-job training
- Systematic and detailed feedback to ensure targeted development
- Excellent university degree in economics, engineering, science, psychology or medicine, preferably with a further qualification such as an MBA or Ph.D.
- First professional experience, ideally in external or inhouse management consultancy or in a strategic position at an industrial company (through internships or first relevant work experience after study completion)
- Several months’ experience of working/studying abroad
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to work on international assignments
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a sense of humor
Business Consulting is regularly on the lookout for new recruits to join its team as a consultant or senior consultant. If interested, please apply online for the following positions: Inhouse consultant.
The staff video interviews provide a very personal insight into the working environment, tasks and interaction among staff at Business Consulting.