Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execute defined implementation plan for Travel Related Operation (eg. Didi go live, air plus and Didi billing verification and invoice checking process).
- Promote/Support traveler engagement activities (eg. Draft newsletter, Wechat article for travel tricks and tips, consolidate survey results).
- Monitoring the system performance (etrip, Concur and eworkflow), follow up with IT for technical issue and work with IT to resolve the issue on timely basis.
- Handling GMB enquiries and escalations from all travel related topics, provide solutions and feedbacks within 2 working days, follow up with frequent asked questions and prepare newsletter to shared knowledge based on the business needs.
- Review the global and local travel data interface, ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data source, prepared the regular and adhoc travel reporting on timely basis.
- Handling of off boarding process based on the defined process and feedback the confirmation to HR within the given timeline.
- Support travel related training (NEO, Compliance, ad-hoc). Prepare training materials and support new NEO project lead by HR.
- Lead/support local travel related project, support date analysis for project related business case, enable to lead the topic discussion to resolve issues and keep monitoring of project timeline. (eg, Didi project, iTravel wechat platform project)
Who you are
- Minimum of 3+ years experiences in Corporate/Transactional Accounting, Procurement or Travel/Event Management.
- Proven experience with local projects.
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation competencies.
- Proven problem solving skills and process optimization experience.
- Team player (m/f) with professional appearance.
- Customer and service orientation.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to embrace change.
- Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.