Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Area Sales Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the regional marketing plan for the relevant target segment, especially with regards to distribution strategies, key account planning and the place and time of ground implementation of various sales plans in his/her respective area of operation.
- Monitors all activities charged to his/her team of sales personnel to ensure on-time, effective and efficient implementation through regular fortnightly meetings.
- Support and coach sales supervisor in ensuring good management and development of their subordinates to effectively create the desired pull effect for our sales programs.
- Support and coach sales supervisor in ensuring good selection, management and development of BCS distribution partners. Ensures sales supervisors conduct regular fortnightly end-cycle review with their respective BKDs in order to achieve BCS sales objectives and desired sales forecasting accuracy.
- Provide feedback on implementation progress, sharing market information and exchange best practices on sales program implementation during regular monthly meetings with regional management team.
- Ensures all accounts with BKDs under his/her charge are current.
Who you are
- Education Degree in agriculture science or business management
- Skill Leadership, good sales and market knowledge, good analytical abilities and able to work well cross-functionally.
- Experience At least 2 years experience in the sales, marketing or technical development within the crop management industry.
- Personal characteristic highly motivated, good initiative, good communicator and have positive attitude.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.