Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Regional Payer Access Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Build and maintain the relationship with local governments for Medical Insurance, establish the smooth communication platform, and set up and maintain professional image for the company.
- Understand local policies and regulations about medical insurance and the national development process of Hygiene and Medicine well and accurately; and direct relative company assignments; follow up and analyze deeply policy adjustment; provide information and support to establish company strategies.
- Establish, maintain the relation with relative decision makers in governments, through cooperation projects with governments and some relative Associations, and persistent professional visiting.
- Prepare necessary documents for medical insurance policies and catalog adjustment, coordinate with relative departments within the company and communicate with relative governments.
- Support the department to sign some cooperation projects with local governments, inspect and monitor the project implementation.
- Collect and file product information
Who you are
- University degree in the major of Medical or other relative equivalent degree, more than 3 years of working experience in government affairs - pricing field.
- High integrity and interpersonal skills with good team spirit.
- Both of fluent in Oral and Written English
- Mobile to travel 30%
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.