Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CAP Product Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To assist BU Manager for implementing, monitoring all sales / marketing-related programs / activities, to support the achievement of sales turnover and profit goals.
- To achieve the assigned target by developing new market, exploring potential application, conducting market survey.
- Develops business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including pricing strategies, sales plans, and implementation strategies.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands or products; assesses their success against plan.
- Works with sales, engineering and manufacturing functions on design, distribution, and product specifications/changes as needed.
- Participates in training for field and customer service personnel on brand/product introductions or enhancements, as well as new marketing/sales campaigns.
Who you are
- Vet University Master or above degree.
- Technical or marketing experience.
- Experience in planning and market research techniques.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical mind.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.