Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CAP Sales Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To achieve the sales target of BUCAP and personal.
- Delivery the professional solution to solve customer compliant.
- To develop new customers.
- Close work with distributor with sales target setting and achievement
- Customer visiting and educating on products.
Who you are
- Educational background major in veterinary. Sales and clinic operation related knowledge should be a plus.
- Good language ability
- Presentation skill for products.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: Shanghai, HangZhou