Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CAP Sales Representative(Junior)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales target achievements. Build strong network for CAP and work closely with the distributor for the success of CAP sales.
- To achieve of sales target, financial and non-financials goals of the region, to maximize sales potential and also CAP objectives and strategies.
- Ensure customer visiting, 6 clinics daily and 3 in-clinic training/roundtable meeting monthly to educate vets.
- Collaborate with technical colleague to support sales and technical needs, new product launches, support market information and realistic input. Support CKA manager in the establishment of CKA sales. Ensure the distributor's sales out data and forecast accuracy, ensure healthy inventory
- Prepare sales presentations, review sales progress, support contracts and proposals, and reports are submitted according to company requirements.
Who you are
- University degree, 2-3 years sales and clinic operation related experience or knowledge should be a plus.
- Good communication skill.
- Presentation skill for products.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: NanJing, SuZhou(JiangSu)