Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CAP Technical Services Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Arrange technical seminar to the needs from vets and sales force as well as promotion meeting, discuss with sales force to select proper seminar subjects and update the presentation material for technical meetings to ensure a good result，assess the technical meetings and provide report.
- Arrange the technical service activities according to market demand, offer solutions to clients when they get trouble in technical problems, provide technical training to customers.
- Conduct market investigation, update the technical materials, collect market information and provide proposals for updating products and product portfolio.
- Keep the partnership with distributors and key opinion leaders to get them business support.
- Contact with the related scientific institution, scientists and technical director of other companies to get updated information, both domestic and international.
- Provide professional service to customers and deliver technical training for sales force.
Who you are
- Education/Experience: Master and above degree, majored in Vet. At least 2 years working experience in relative function.
- Specific knowledge & skills: good product knowledge and practice technical background.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.