Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Be compliance BP for assigned business units and/or functions, e.g. PH North, DB and cross-border check.
- Provide professional compliance consultancy, advise the potential risks and solutions;
- Timely, professionally and independently review and approve event/project applications in Opera system;
- Develop and deliver compliance trainings and communications;
- As might be assigned from time to time, to update or review compliance policies or to understand and share compliance related industry dynamics.
- Work independently on cross function projects with high complexity
- Actively manage outside counsel, as well as other outside vendors and/or consultants
- Other tasks that might be assigned by the manager.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of work experience directly related to legal compliance
- Excellent judgment capabilities
- Ability to coach and persuade people
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and conflict resolution including strong interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.