Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Contact Center Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and manage Customer Hotline team to provide excellent hotline service to all BHC and BCS customer.
- Lead and manage Quality Control team to monitor and improve
- Customer Hotline team and Sales Hotline team service.
- Ensure stable and professional operation of the BHC hotline CTI and CRM system.
- Develop team's KPI and quality control standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead and implement external customer survey and research project.
- Supervise the customer hotline services data collection and analysis basing on internal customer needs.
- Develop talent within the function, in line with BHC China overall strategy.
- Build trustful relationships with internal and external customer.
Who you are
- College degree or above
- Pharmaceutical or medical industry service working experience is necessary.
- Excellent service team leadership is necessary.
- More than 5 years leadership working experience in Call Center.
- More than 5 years of CRM or hotline system management experience
- Good at communication, negotiation and problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Frequent user of MS Office.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.