Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Contact Center Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide real-time on-site support to Contact Center services Reps
- Responsible for handling special, complex or complaints issues of the
- Bayer hotlines and following-up respectively according to the given guidance processes.
- Support Bayer China hotline and answer inbound calls of all Bayer products.
- Handle general inquiries, sales inquiries, complaints, marketing activities inquiries, PI scope medical inquiries, usage inquiries and all other relevant inquiries.
- Document all calls or complaints issues in the Call Center system.
- Assist supervisors to improve hotline's operation efficiency and capability.
- Provide medical or hotline support and training to service Reps.
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with Bayer customers.
Who you are
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in customer service or call center.
- Pharmaceutical/chemical industry background is highly preferred.
- Customer oriented with agreeable personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.