Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
District Retail Sales Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales, Develop sales/ marketing plan with guidance from direct supr.
- People management focus on process
- Making staffing decision/ people development plan in districts by supporting from direct supr.
- Implement sale/ marketing plan in the field through coaching
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
Who you are
- Colleage degree or above, bachelor degree preferred
- More than 2 years' management working experinence in OTC industry is a must;
- Good leadership, oral and written communication skills, communication skills, problem-solving abilities
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5