Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
District Retail Sales Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead district, formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans;
- Supervises and trains Retailer and sales force to achieve sales targets
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales
- Monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and re-allocate resources to improve overall results
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the District
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sale techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
Who you are
- University degree or above.
- More than 5 years working experinence at OTC industry; more than 2 years retail management experience.
- Good leadership, oral and written communication skills, communication skills, problem-solving abilities
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: XiaMen, QuanZhou, LongYan
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5