Executive Assistant to Head of RDBeijing
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Provide high level administrative and project support.
These activities may include scheduling meetings, arranging travel,
expense reporting, preparing documents and presentation materials;
screening and responding toincoming correspondence, inquiries, phone
calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging
and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes, interfacing
with senior leadership of Bayer globally.
2. Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for MANAGER
to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches,
presentations, and news releases.
3. Support monthly GD Asia MT meetings in scheduling the
meeting, developing agendas, taking meeting minutes, following up on
action items, etc.
4. Receive VIP visitors and act as a hostess for guests to
provide logistics support. Effective communication and strong support
to Regional and global/HQ counterparts
5. Facilitate smooth communications between manager and other
senior management members at Bayer including global development MT and
global Regulatory Affairs MT, board members, regional and country MTs,
local staff, and external parties such as media, customers, industry
association, private agency like CIRS, SAFE-PHARMA, academia like Yale
Regulatory Ad. Board. Familiar with Bayer organization structure and
company guidelines; answer or redirect routine inquiries from internal
or external sources.
6. Participate or lead certain projects such as web development,
7. Lead or participate in certain important organization events
under direction of MANAGER such as organization of teambuilding events,
opening ceremony etc.
8. Assist the manager in attending Chinese meetings.
• Education: University degree or higher, professional
secretary with good PC knowledge and business sense
• Experience: 8 years relevant working experience in
multi-national company in administrative and business support role
• Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English a must
• Computer skills: Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint/etc
• Professional Requirements:
u Professional in conduct, comfortable interacting with
u Handles confidential information with discretion
u Strong communication skills -- Ability to communicate
accurately in English, is absolute prerequisite.
u A good understanding of technical and business
to quickly learn and apply organization's policies and procedures
u Ability to prioritize activities, knowing when to ask
and when to move ahead; Exhibit initiative, resourcefulness and
u Ability to gather and organize complex data from
pay attention to details
u Focus on delivering results - capable of handling a
workload with flexibility; able to plan, organize, and schedule own
workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on