Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
FAP Junior Sales Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop potential accounts and maintain old accounts, improve accounts' satisfaction and keep business relationship with them.
- To meet the sales target, with the guideline of Area Manager, execute KA' investigation, propose KA business plan. Implement the company's KA sales policy, pursue sales leads, and promote product portfolio sales.
- Cooperate with distributor to acquire their support in KA projects, plan and execute local seminars and promotion activities and coordinate for field service.
- Provide and update timely KAs' profile and assist to KA database set-up.
- To match the business need, with the guideline of Area Manager, assist
- HR for recruitment and exit, manage promoter team, Improve promoters' performance and coach for them.
- With the guideline of Area Manager, optimize distributors' network. Coordinate the relationship between distributor and promoter and balance the interests of both sides.
- Deliver company's latest policy and information to distributors, audit their activities according to company's relative requirements to maintain the fair and open market environment
Who you are
- Education/Experience: Bachelor and above degree, majored in Vet. Or
- Animal Science. At least 5years working experience in field sales in agriculture industry.
- Specific knowledge & skills: good product knowledge and good skill in sales, KA management and distributor management
- Good skill in communication, conflict management, interpersonal relationship and problem solving.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: LanZhou, XiAn, YinChuan
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5