Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
FAP Marketing Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing professionals ,exert the marketing team’s function, contribute to achieve BU FAP’ established sales and profit goals.
- Set FAP products integrated marketing strategy and planning, conducting market research, overseeing product development and design; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance. Contribute to business planning at the executive level to develop an overall marketing strategy that is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives.
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that advertising and promotion campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities, adapt marketing strategy and planning for the changeable market and competition.
- Liaise with other functional and operational managers (particularly in sales, customer service, production, research and development) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other departments and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, roll out campaigns for the organization's products (particularly countrywide large-scale activities such as seminars and KA forums) in order to meet established sales or market share target.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with, external research agencies and consultants to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service in close cooperation with technical service.
- To follow up on return on investment of marketing and sales spend with the aim to optimize marketing-mix and promotion-mix.
Who you are
- Education/Experience: Master and above degree, majored in Vet. Or MBA At least 5 years working experience in relative function.
- Specific knowledge & skills: good product knowledge, profound technical background and strategic thinking and market acumen, good English skill.
- 专业知识：良好的产品知识及深远的技术背景, 具有战略眼光和市场敏锐度,良好的英语技能.
- Good skill in leadership, communication, conflict management, interpersonal relationship and problem solving.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: BeiJing, ChengDu