Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Grower Manager -Corn and Roundup
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop actionable particular grower segmentation and define clear target setting and related financial plan for corn
- Define go-to-market strategy by grower segment with a view of customer needs, crop / crop systems and channels involved
- Manage and develop assets plan related to the crop which he/she is responsible to as well as lead new product launch
- Capture and anticipate changes in the grower landscape, behavior or needs and ensure reflection in related go-to-market plans
- Support strategic decision making from a grower point of view and ensure reflection of grower related factors in country go-to-market strategy
- Chose the best integrated (CP, Seeds, Services) offers for our grower- customers based on customer strategies and through implementation of global/regional product and service portfolio strategies
- Define content, tailoring and implementation of integrated grower campaigns aligned with the customer journey and relevant customer insights, develop promotional material
- Define the desired customer experience, ensure awareness and support its realization across all functions
- Drive definition and execution of marketing programs and tactics to ensure that they meet grower needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness
- Collaborate with sales managers and field marketing on go-to-market implementation - monitor grower interactions, coach the sales force and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies
- Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, awareness, purchase intent, usage) against plan
- Promote mindset shift internally/externally from using discounts/rebates to using services as a driver of customer loyalty
- Provide input for local portfolio strategies to ensure availability of services that require scale and are managed on country level
- Manage the GLY products, including marketing plan, business development, portfolio planning, etc.
Who you are
- Education -BA in Agriculture related majors. Master Degree in Agriculture science or Business management is a choice
- Skill - quickly assimilate and analyze information; able to structure complex tasks into clear processes and purposeful working methods; running simultaneously across functions and sales regions
- Good influencing skills across functions, cultures and territories; good knowledge about organizational structures, general rules, values and leadership principles; excellent communication and presentation skills; good workshop facilitation and coaching skills; fluent in English
- Experience - +5 years Marketing and Sales experience in the crop protection market with a strong feel for the realities of the agriculture industry in general,
- Personal characteristic - Highly motivated and self-initiated, strong communicator and have positive attitude.
- A good networker with a passion for the subject and a keen interest to learn and contribute
- Willing to motivate and lead project team members, inspiring performance of the highest standard.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5