Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of TA RAD
Your tasks and responsibilities
- 1. To ensure medical leadership in generating marketing
strategy and brand action plan on RAD products
- lead the team to define medical strategy and drive business strategy with sufficient medical inputs.
- To work with medical advisor to make sure medical plan in place and execution of the medical plan.
- lead MSL team to define and implement Medical communication plan, get alignment with commericial in line with business strategy.
- To lead the full scope of Post Marketing Study (ISS, NIS, observation studies and so on) in RAD China for delivery, growth and strategically be aligned with the company's direction.
- Provide medical information services to RAD Business
- Manage or provide support for scientific publications
- Provide support for in- and out-licensing activities
- Provide input and review MKT promotional material from medical aspect. • Lead the medical activity in pre-launch period for new products.
- Provide support for sales training in the disease, products, clinical activities and relevant areas
- 2. Oversee medical governance in RAD china, practively provide strategic medical governance advice and plan to partners
- 3. Supervise the implementation of post-marketing trials
on all RAD launched products.
- Ensure all post-marketing studies' implementation efficiently and in accordance with protocol, SOPs and timeline, throughout the whole process of trial, for example but not limited: investigator meeting, trial initiation, contract, recruitment, data clear, payment, close .....
- Identify the problem in trial operation aspect, and improve the process.
- 4. To ensure the medical leadership on clinical
- To work with individual medical advisor to ensure strategic medical input provided on the clinical development program, including registration strategy, study design and response to CFDA on medical issues during IND and NDA review.
- Prepare the medical sections of regulatory submissions
- Support to recruit clinical investigators.
- Coordinate and develop Chinese study reports submitted to the CFDA
- Act as project leader within country to make sure the project move forward.
- Support in resolving crisis resulting from clinical trials sites.
- 5. Manage and develop employees
- build effective team with right hiring, managing and development and coaching strategy
- To set up annual objectives with team members, review the progressperiodically, and conduct PMP evaluation and feedback.
- To provide capability & gap assessment on team members, identify the personal development and training plan, and follow up.
- To provide on-job training as required.
- 6. Control Budget
- To prepare and control budgets for the team.
- To Manage the cost and payment for ISS and NIS
- Education: Medical Doctor
- Fluency in English and Chinese,
- Excellent in oral presentation both in English and Chinese
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Strategic thinking
- Marketing sense
- Building relationship and trust with partners and customers
- Strong leadership
- Years of multinational pharmaceutical industry Experience:>8 years
- Clinical experience at least 5 years
- Leadership experience: > 5 years
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_30]
Entry Level: 3