Your tasks and responsibilities
1.Development and execution of site manufacturing IT applications and
systems in line with global IT security strategies and regulations.
2. Responsible for efficient and reliable operation, maintenance and
validated state of local manufacturing IT systems.
3. Development, implementation and test of manufacturing IT related
emergency plans (including disaster recovery) at site, prepare and
support security assessments of technical solutions and related
process, ensure information security continuously.
4. Manage external manufacturing IT providers to ensure the compliance
of their technical services.
5. Carry out necessary inspection and maintenance of the hardware and
software for manufacturing IT system.
6. Manage the manufacturing IT assets and the configuration data.
7. Responsible for providing basic information security training to
other business units.
8. Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in IT, experience in manufacturing area IT plus
- High competency in computer skills, both hardware and software
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
- Good comunication skill