Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform the sampling of raw materials, packaging materials, in process samples, finished products. To carry out analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, semi-manufacturing products and finished good, according to the approved analytical test methods and pharmacopoeia requirements, ensure to complete incoming analytical requests timely. Follow related SOPs and regulations strictly in lab. Fill in related documentation such as logbook etc., timely to ensure the reliability of content as per requirement of SOPs.
Who you are
- Manage the lab equipment qualification and maintenance; ensure to perform all tests smoothly
- Manage the stability test, including: Protocols, sample management, arrange testing plan and summary the stability test result, archive document;
- Participate in OOS/deviation and product technical complaint investigation; take part in actively in correction to the observations found in self-inspection/ authority inspection.
- Carry out the maintenance/calibration of laboratory equipment in compliance with the established schedules and keep it in good status, maintain accurate records and documentation of the maintenance/calibration, assist in external repair and legal calibration.
- Establish and update quality standard, test procedures and SOP related to quality function according to regular review and business needs to ensure comply with GMP requirement.
- Problem solving of analytical activities in the case of malfunction such as analyticalinstruments, analytical methods, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Chemical, pharmaceutical, Veterinary or related subjects, at least 3 years working experience in related positions;
Specific knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with lab-instrument-handling, GMP;
- Good teamwork spirit, willing to help others;
- Good time management skill;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- English communication skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.