Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Lead Statistical Analyst R&ED
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create or contribute to statistical analyses plan (SAP), study/integrated tables, listings & figures (TLFs) and analyses data sets (ADS) specifications
- Responsible for leading statistical programming and validation activities for all clinical study/integrated programming requests in close collaboration with study/integrated statistical team
- Prepare statistical programming deliverables for submissions and health authority question responses for all regions, HEOR, Marketing and other functions within the organization, if assigned
- Responsible for partnering with study/project/compound/integrated statisticians, statistical programming and other Data Science and Analytics (DS&A) teams to ensureconsistency within study/project standards and definitions
- Ensure compliance with E2E process within a clinical study.
- Global collaboration with external partners (CROs - contract research organizations) for clinical studies
- MS / BS (or equivalent education) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth)
- At least three years of experience statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, data science, statistics or mathematics skills. PK/PD knowledge welcome
- Strong interest in team work, structured working, data handling & insight and algorithmic thinking
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_28]
Entry Level: 5