MA & Bidding Local Execution Team Leader
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Fully implement the MA and biding strategy, and lead team to negotiate bidding & execute 2nd price negotiation
2. Lead local PRDL, bidding project, make sure key brands list in PRDL and win the bidding, work with commercial, hospital team to define 2 invoice distributor
3. Lead city / group hospital 2nd price negotiation and well manage bidding price
4. Work with commercial and hospital team to define qualified local distributors to support hospital business under 2 invoice policy
5. Communicate with government bidding office and make group company identification success
6. Bidding, calculation and monitor
7. Collect local special health policy and analyze the local business impact
8. Coordinate with GA ,RA to solve the emergency case from the government
9. Calculate bidding compensation
Who you are
1. University Bachelor Degree or above.
2. 8+ years MA or Bidding experience in MNC healthcare companies.
3. 5+ years people management experience.
4. Strong ablilty for policy analyzing, using and influencing power.
5. Good communication and cooperation ability, Capability of handing complexity.
6. Fast Learner, result oriented, and customer sense