Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Achieving sales targets through scientific promotion and communication with the market department.
- Creating and maintaining the image of company and product through the professional academic visit.
- Developing and maintaining the clients who are important to our product (including client data maintain).
- Being in charge of scientific activities including cost management.
- Completing CRM system, giving feedbacks of market timely and completing the sales reports.
Who you are
- Education level: higher than college degree
- At least 2 years working experience in PH industry, the clinic / medical education background is preferable;
- Holding the effective RDPAC certification.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.