Medical Science Liaison
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information
2. TL Identification / profiling /
segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment
with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan,
the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL
interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at
3. Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions ; coordination of scientific education activities and Advisory Boards
4. Interactions with medical societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
5. The MSL provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supports presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
6. Internal and external scientific support, training and education.
Who you are
1. Clinical Bachelor Degree or higher, relevant area preferred
1. Fluent English in literature reading, medical writing and oral communication
2. Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
3. Strategic thinking and business insights
4. Project management
5. Capability of using professional office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
1. A minimum of 3-5year clinical experiences, Or
2. A minimum of 2-3 years multinational pharmaceutical industry experience in medical affairs