Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Medical Science Liaison-Onco BJ
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
- TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
- Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
- Internal and external scientific support, training and education
- The MSL provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supports presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
In addition to the skills, tasks and responsibilities of an MSL, the Senior MSL
- TL relationships are built/sustained quickly due to MSL expertise in the therapeutic area and the MSL role
- Master Degree orhigher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant , MD, PhD preferred
- Strong knowledge of therapeutic area
- Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
- Demonstrated business insights
- Fluent English in literature reading
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to travel
- A minimum of 1 year clinical experiences, or a minimum of 1 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- At least 2 years medical affairs experience
- 2 years MSL experiences preferred
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_30]
Entry Level: 5