Medical Science Liaison, Oncology, Beijing 医学联络官, 肿瘤领域, 北京
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information.
2. Engage KOLs to provide professional support.
3. Proactive discussions on-label and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations.
4. Lead KOL identification, profiling and segmentation.
5. Establish KOL engagement strategy and action plan on region level, and get alignment with MA to establish Country Medical Plan.
6. Support Advisory Board Meeting and CME activities.
7. Organize regional non-promotional activities.
8. Collect ISS ideas and facilitate ISS & NIS set-up
§ Bachelor or Master Degree on Medicine, Medical Doctor or PhD preferred
2. Experience & Knowledge:
§ Relevant education background in specific TA
§ At least one year of working experience in medical function
§ Multinational pharmaceutical company experience preferred
3. Core competencies & skills:
§ Ability to dissect and disseminate complex scientific data and information
§ Good communication skill and team work spirit
§ Skilled in presentation
§ Be able to travel frequently
§ Good command of English, both oral and written
§ Experience in post-marketing trial or clinical trial preferred
§ Computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)