Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Production Process Engineer
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for support pilot production (new product launch, PMA) as production department deputy;
- Responsible for production process improve for normal products;
- Join production self- inspection and prepare inspection report; Regulars inspection for production line;
- Check and sign MI as production deputy;
- Other task for supervisor requirement;
- Join the production deviation's investigation as production department coordinator.
Who you are
- 4-year university or above, major in Chemistry or Pharmacology
- 5 years working experience at similar position in pharmaceutical factory
- GMP /Product, Good team work spirit, Communication and interpersonal
- Good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Good English skill (oral and writing),project, Office, CAD
- Be familiar with pharmaceutics technique (oral liquid and oral solid form)
- Be familiar with production equipment
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.