Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the overall Payroll & Time Management process and system the by following standard procedure and ICS/internal audit requirement, ensure HR Operation fully meet KPI and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the activities of a team of Professionals/Associate to ensure payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Drive efficient HR Services delivery of specific Payroll & Time Management process as well as corresponding interfaces, proactively identify service delivery issues by taking appropriate actions to resolve and generally improve quality standards and metrics (including third party KPIs). Handle all complex process activities including LoA handling and centralized Time Administration tasks.
- Proactively involved in cross departmental groups and projects to support an integrated HR Operation.
- Has an overview about Payroll & Time Management processes, changes, project requests and developments within China and supports in administration as needed.
- Respond to more complex, escalated enquiries which cannot be handled by (Front Office or Payroll & Time Management) Associates and are not related to any status update of administrative tasks of defined processes as well as ensuring administrative support for other HR related queries. Take ownership for the resolution of those queries ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses.
- Drive local support and knowledge for incident/problem management for local topics based on global steering and rules.
- Supprot Team Lead in delivering Global / Regional / or country specific training to HR Associates and Professionals.
- Proactively drive the development, maintenance and improvement of a detailed knowledge management of Payroll & Time Management processes and interfaces for China.
- Prevent legal risk and compliance issues in daily job via raise out the issues at early stage.
Who you are
- University degree or equivalent, especially with the main focus on Human Resources.
- 4-5 year working experience in Payroll & Time Management function.
- Experience in leading or coordinating project.
- English language skills, fluent in written and spoken form, plus local language requirements.
- Knowledge of key major HR processes, systems and corresponding interfaces as well as knowledge of the global and local Bayer HR policies.
- Strong customer orientation with proven experience, service delivery management, HR process design and employee administration.
- Being a key team player who is able to support change and motivate others.
- High degree of reliability and motivation.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_7]
Entry Level: 5