Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Proactively work with the local and global HR community (HR Experts, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, etc.) locally to convert strategy, policy, systems, tools and processes into HRIS team
- Proactively identify HRIS support (incl. HR reporting, Data Quality/Management, Regression test coordination and various projects) issues and take appropriate action to resolve; Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity and the use of best practice in service delivery for team .
- Act as mentor/buddy of the local HR Operation Associates/Senior Associates, responsible for knowledge transfer within team
- Ensure appropriate metrics (including third party KPIs) for local organization in line with global governance. Ensure compliance and risk management across team and systems locally.
- Close communication liaison with local/site HRBP to understand the local system requirements (Organizational management, Span of Control), reporting procedures, portal navigation and release contents review.
- Providing not only the detailed explanation of the process but also the appropriate consultancy on how the impact would be and what is the solution to recommend.
- Involve in cross departmental groups and projects to support an integrated HR Operation based on the requirements assigned by Team leader.
- Take ownership for the resolution of all queries ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses to all related stakeholders
Who you are
- University degree or above, 5+ years HR Operations working experience in organizations with mature HR system environment preferred.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical and mathematical understanding and very good skills in Excel, Powerpoint as well as SAP GHP (HR Module) are a strong requirement
- Good Knowledge of key major HR processes, systems and corresponding interfaces.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques
- Eager to learn and flexibility in adapting quickly to a changing process environment.
- High degree of integrity, reliability and motivation
- Ability to lead and train co-workers as well as colleagues in different level positions
- Team player who is able to support change and motivate others.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_7]
Entry Level: 5