Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead site upgrading project and team / employees of department from a Keyj Site perspective to achieve project targets and control cost according to budget and on time.
- Ensure project concepts and execution with minimal interference to running production.
- Support MJP site separation & handover project, provide technical support for due diligent study, manage MJP site phase II asset & project technique document according to maintenance plan.
- Maintain good relationship with local authorities to ensure project permission in place timely. Keep close communication with Global technical function, to get necessary instruction and information, and conduct functional report;
- According to requirements from each using department and GMP regulation and procurement procedure, perform selecting, updating, replacing equipment. Follow up fixed assets investment program, manage imported machine customs clearance & tax deduction.
Who you are
- Maintain and develop relationship with supplier, ensure getting timely and perfect service.
- Ensure full project compliance with relevant external and Bayer regulations (eg. GMP & HSE), manage safety behavior during project implementation.
- Fulfill and control implementation of all project relevant changes, HSE, GMP and compliance ect.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor degree or above and major in engineering
- At least 5 years Engineering experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication and cooperation skill
- Good knowledge on engineering technology, additional IT engineering experience is preferred.
- Language: Mandarin and English( reading and writing, Oral is preferred )
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_2]
Entry Level: 5