Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In order to provide accurate testing results on time, perform and record chemical/physical/instrumental/ microbiological testing for materials and products by approved Quality Specification /Testing Standard and SOP.
- In order to provide accurate monitoring result, conducts and records the monitoring as per SOPs / Quality Specification /Testing Standard.
- In order to provide accurate testing results for stability study, perform and record chemical testing for stability test samples following protocol / Quality Specification /Testing Standard and SOPs.
Who you are
- In order to keep safe and tidiness of working area, handle chemical reagents, chemical reference substances and perform operation appropriate to comply with the regulations and SOPs and 5S.
- Responsible for the qualification/validation of new instruments, analytical methods validation, process validation, cleaning methods validation;
- Participate the drafting of quality standard and test procedures, drafting or revising of related SOP;
- In order to ensure the smooth and efficient operation performs the other work assigned by the superior in an accurate, timely manner.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor degree or above, majored in Chemical, pharmaceutical, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary or related subjects, at least 4 years working experience in related positions.
- Specific Knowledge & Skills: Familiar with lab-instrument-handling GMP and GLP;
- Good teamwork spirit, willing to help others, good computer office skills and English reading & translating skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.