Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Quality Controld Supervisor
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Focus on customer satisfaction, compliance andproviding real value to the business.
- Train/coach Call Center team members in both medical and service skills.
- Establish & implement SOP to improve marketing service KPI
- Communicate with key stakeholders, provide hotline analysis reports and share action plan.
Who you are
- College degree and above
- Pharmaceutical or medical industry experience is necessary
- Fluent English skill is necessary
- Excellent leadership is necessary
- Call center or service experiences is a plus
- Good at communication, negotiation and problem solving
- Frequent user of MS Office
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.