Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Retail Sales Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Achieving sales target through drug store or end user education
- Establishing sales plan and scheduling own activities to implement sales plan in the field that include developing visiting agenda so that these targets are met
- Being in charge of monitor / manage pricing among clients
- Executing product education to drugstore keepers by assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services when visiting existing and new customers
- Identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers and building positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Referring sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Being good at driving / delivery client education independently.
Who you are
- Education level: higher than college degree
- At least 3 working experience in retails sales function in top 10 key competitors;
- Being good at leading, oral and writing skill, communication and solving problems
- Being integrity and positive
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5