Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Risk Monitoring - Sr. Associate
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Risk monitoring for Market and sales expenditure to identify significant indication of fraud;
- And prepare working papers for the procedures performed, dataset checked and result identified;
- Perform other monitoring tasks as assigned by Monitoring Specialist and Monitoring Manager, e.g. Display Fee, Risk based sample check and daily hospitality etc.
- Prepare tracking list of the cases identified with risk;
- Deal with cross-function tasks with compliance and internal auditing team if needed;
Who you are
- University graduates with auditing or accounting background;
- At least 2 year working experiences in accounting, risk management, audit or other relevant area; MNC or accounting firm background is preferred;
- Good inter-personal skill and good at communication with external;
- Data analytical skill and strong sense of responsibility of work;
- Good command of Excel, other analytic tools' skill is preferred
- Integrity, Creative thinking, open minded and competent to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good at written English is mandatory
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.