Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sales Contact Center Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Gather and assign all escalate tickets from sales contact centre agents. Analyse escalate tickets to improve solve efficiency.
- Collect and sort out the Record & Appeal case for Bayer Customer Health business process and judge the result of MR's request.
- Perform event check process, confirm event detail with executor and supply the supporting documents to vendor for event checking.
- Design all Bayer China internal outbound and survey project.
- Perform add & delete CRM Account process, dispose urgent CRM account validate. Find out system data issue and follow up to resolve.
- Touch users of satisfaction survey who choose normal and unsatisfied rating. Analyze the reason of unsatisfied and seek opportunity to optimize internal process.
- Analysis and mining the sales contact
Who you are
- College degree or above in IT, science or business.
- Above 8 years working experience.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in call center or service center.
- At least 2 year relevant management working experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and stress resistance
- High degree of flexibility, ability of trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.