Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sales Contact Center Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Rich expertise in hotline operation. Lead and manage customer hotline and sales support hotline team to provide excellent and efficient service to all Bayer external China products customer and all Bayer China internal sales relevant system users.
- Rich expertise in people management. Create and develop team's KPI and quality standard to guarantee a professional service provide to external and internal customer.
- Lead and implement internal and external survey for division request.
- Provide service data insight and analysis for internal and external customer needs. Such as but not limited in product inquire and system inquire.
- Develop and implement procedures and report basing on relevant BU demand.
- Cooperate with internal customers and support department to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Build up strong relationship with stakeholders and caretakers.
- Oversee and participate as necessary in the execution of governance to assure full compliance.
Who you are
- University Degree or comparable education
- More than 10 years' experience in customer service
- More than 7 years' experience in business process
- Good lead ship capabilities and escalation/complaint management skills
- Excellent inter-cultural understanding experience
- Solid communication skills (presentation, negotiation, etc.) with high level of English language
- Strong skills to build long term relationships
- Execute responsibilities with knowledge, accuracy, persistence and creativity seeking to work both independently and collaboratively.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.