Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Analytical Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Daily operation on channel & KA information through relevant tool .Develop and optimize standard/ad-hoc reports, and provide findings to support business comments .Maintain and analyze distributor sales flow database, monitor and track accuracy and stability
- Develop standard/ad-hoc business reports and improve the content individually
- Support IM manager develop and optimize database management and improve data management efficiency
- Support line manager to develop and monitor integrated KPI evaluation and report in systematic way for cross functions within CKM
- Assist IM manager to Provide suggestions on methodology and information feasibility to develop standard reports and analytical methodology
- As project team member to support project team in data mining or simulation module development, and provide suggestions regarded content
- Assist IM manager to manage the Channel & KA intelligence infrastructure and relevant data warehouse to ensure the data integrity and validity, interact with third parties and engage stakeholders to support further business analysis and operational processes etc.
- Drive continuous process improvement on channel & KA information management
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Economic, Information Management or Statistics, MBA preferred
- Strong data mining skill and knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. Excel, Access, etc.), proven record of minimum 4 years’ experience in mass data management
- Experienced in project management
- Knowledge of database management system (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and statistics tools (e.g. SPSS, S-Plus, R) preferred
- Experienced in business KPI evaluation or commercial/marketing/sales information / reporting systems
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skill
- Cross function cooperation
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.