Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- to professionally manage routine CHO administration tasks including but not limited to reception, communications, information collection, classification and clarification, cases coordination
- to ensure efficient management of Country Head's working calendar and time control of meetings and appointments;
- to carefully make all travel arrangements for the Country Head including visa, logistics, agenda, briefing files, accommodation, transportation etc.;
- to Take care of VIP visits, etc. including visa, agenda, room reservation and set up, outlook appointments, catering, transportation (if necessary) etc.
- to submit and track country head expense claims
- to support new employees onboard process as well as separation process
- to collect and share/coordinate leadership monthly schedule
Country head management support
- to review and verify all documents for approvals and signatures and to support country head in the system for applications and approval process
- to work with management support in preparing the Country Head for meeting documents, talking points, notes, draft and finalizing of newsletters / slides that are released from Country Head.
- to assist preparations of other ad-hoc documents upon country head request
- to actively give feedback and suggestions to country head to support him have a full view of certain situations
- to provide concerns and cautions to country head wherever is necessary
- to work with Market Access, Management Support and Corporate Communication to facilitate smooth interaction with external stakeholders (e.g. Government authorities, media, distributors, industry associations, chambers of commerce, NGO's, consultants etc.)
- to maintain strong and effective communication with Regional (APAC1), BCL (Shanghai) and Global contacts
CHO OPEX billing and monitoring:
- to work with controlling and finance for timely billing of invoices
- tocreate new vendors in system, to submit PR and manage vendors and payment which are CHO related
- to regularly monitor/control budget planning and cost control of CHO to ensure they are in line
Event & Project Job
- to co-lead organization of annual conference on site selection, supplier bidding, conference design, and VIP support etc.
- to organize business workshops participated by key business leaders
- to organize & supportdistributor meeting for about 200 participants including external customers
- to organize & supportsales & market communication meetings for about 200 participants
- to work with external stakeholders, industry associations, customer groups etc.for CS participation in related activities/events/conference etc.
- to work for possibility of optimization for current work flow and process,
- to initiate necessary meetings/communication with department coordinators to align related requirements and information sharing,
- to lead the office management projects such as seating plan, office renovation etc. as well we regular operation of CS Beijing office.
- to organize CS lunch & learn on a regular frequency and to organize employee group activities such as sports competitions to enrich employee culture life as well as other events that helps promote CS image and influence such as to design, launch and operate the platform for internal information sharing, to design, launch and organize group purchasing of agro-products that used CS solutions and after sell service
Who you are
- More than 10 years’ experience in administrative and business support for executive positions
- 5 years’ experience in event organization of participants group variety
- Work with strong sense of responsibilities, and deliver the results that is highly expected
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Strong software and research skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Work as both an individual contributor and also a team player, can work under pressure
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.