Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Social Media Operations Supervisor
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and manage the social media operation team, support the business department and provide high quality social media service for users.
- Develop and implement business cooperation plan via social media with business department demand.
- Lead term to operate internal and external social media accounts for
- Bayer China.(Including: Create account, set up structure, push message, activity follow up, data analysis, questionnaire, media tracking ,etc.)
- Build up strong relationship with customer, through push message and activities to increase the follower experience.
- Develop and optimize the process of social media.
- Good communication with business department, deep insight in business department request.
- Ensure all processes compliance.
Who you are
- More than 5-year service experience in medical company
- More than 3-year leadership experience
- More than 3-year social media operation experience
- Excellent lead ship and manage capabilities.
- Good communication and skill of solving the problem.
- Good MS Office operation skills.
- Good WeChat relevant software operation skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.