Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. Medical Communications Officer
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop product knowledge across the Bayer Healthcare (BHC) Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Care (CC) and Medical Care (MC) products, and in particular responsible products and therapeutic area.
- Answer medical questions from doctors as well as escalated queries from medical hotline. By providing well-balanced, high-quality and most up-to-date information to ensure appropriate usage of Bayer products.
- Proactively accelerate medical material generation which includes FAQ, standard response letter, and non-promotional material, such as MC newsletter and external newsletter. Facilitate internal scientific communication to improve competence of both medical representatives and district managers.
- Support TL engagement with timely information update on disease and clinical practice.
- Lead the role as information expert and facilitate related training to internal & external customers if needed.
- Proactively figure out innovative ways in facilitating scientific communication with both internal and external customers.
- Provide technical guidance and support to Junior MCO/MCO to fulfil their tasks.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in medical information is preferred
- Skills: Good communication skill, Eager to face challenges, Self-learning ability, problem solving
- Experience: More than 3 year experience in MNC medical information function
- Personal characters: honesty, integrity
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_30]
Entry Level: 5