Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. Medical Representative
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain good relationship with key customers such as health care workers and pharmacists through professional activities such as academic visits to establish the image of company and products
- Complete sales tasks under the guidance of supervisors
- Timely give feedback about the company's product information and market dynamics in hospitals.
- Complete reports and statements of the Company on time
- Customer data collection and customer management files maintainance
Who you are
- College degree or above, medical-related major;
- Strong self-management and communication skills;
- Analyze and problem resolving ability and the ability of the effective use of time;
- Team spirit
- More than 4 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Product knowledge, familiar with the application of DA and PPT
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.