Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Follow established procedures and guidelines, including quality, HSE
etc., to perform manual task and operate the equipment independently.
2. Material transfer including raw material, packaging material,
intermediate products and finished good.
3. Collect and dispose scraps according to related SOP.
4. Clean production equipment and work areas.
5. Fills and check all the production document with the data obtained
personally during manufacturing, cleaning,quality control and
6. Support maintenance for production equipment
Who you are
2. Experience: at least 2 years working experience in the field of
3. Specialized training: systematic training in GMP, mechanical
4. Knowledge & skills: GMP knowledge, and pharmaceutical knowledge.