Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. QC Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Train the staff in the lab and provide problem solving/technical guide on test relative activities.
- Review and track the BHC Policies, perform gap analysis to ensure QC continuously compliance with regulation requirement.BHCQC
- Review and evaluate the testing data, review the validation protocol and report.
- Revise and improve the document (such as SOP, FRM, TS, TR). SOPFRMTSTR
- Establish stability test protocol and report, write and review the related investigation and evaluation report. QC
Who you are
- 3 years working experience in QC in health care industry 3QC
- Familiar with the current edition pharmacopoeia and lab related GMP documents. GMP
- University degree or above with pharmacy or chemistry related professional.
- Have some analytical skills and ability to solve problems in analysis.
- Have the good team cooperation spirit.
- Proficient in computer operation and use office software.
- Fluent English in reading and writing, can operate the English workstation of equipment such as HPLC/GC. HPLC/GC
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.