Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
eCommerce Channel Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Understand and responsible for all ecommerce channel key customers (JD/T-mall). strengthen connection with EC key platform .Achieve business goals of Bayer CAP each brand & product series.
- Manage customer annual plan, own the strategy development preparation work, including but not limiting accessing the landscape, identify key issues& opportunities and draft ideas& strategies in order to deliver the overall business objectives.
- Deliver business sales and profit target by developing portfolio and implementing business operation plans within budget by complying the EC strategy.
- Build up the business relationship with responsible e-commerce platforms in a professional way. e.g. develop and execute annual business plan and drive regular business reviews &engage with e-commerce platform.
- Maintain good and regular commercial relationship with customer.
- Enhance brand distinctiveness by managing online portfolio, activity and campaign.
- Platform media investment tracking and optimization in CPD/CPC Plan.
- Work with cross functional team-DTC marketing, PM, technic team to convert content marketing to customized requirement.
- Create and follow up monthly campaign, new product launch.
- Distributor management (customer service, order tracking, supply, inventory, AR)
- Analysis of sales, site performance, CRM campaigns and marketing programs.
- On-going analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, user database growth and behavior, marketing programs.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree required ( Major in science or engineering preferred) . 2+ years of working experience in e-commerce. Based in Shanghai/Beijing.
- Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge in business; Tracked record of successful negotiations.
- Proven experience in working on multiple media campaigns & promotional initiatives for business will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and cross functional collaboration.
- Strong learning capabilities on new skills. Data analysis and presentation skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: BeiJing, Shanghai, HangZhou