Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead regional governance and performance of projects and product lifecycle management (launches, tech transfers, promo packs, product and packaging changes);
• Evaluate and harmonize regional end-to-end processes related to projects and portfolio maintenance / strengthening, as well as balance resources in the region;
• Work closely with countries and clusters to keep local activities aligned with global initiatives and critical PS performance targets
• Gather information from the country/clusters and ensure adequate/timely reporting on projects and activities status and corresponding risks;
• Execute performance critical analysis and develop/drive improvement initiatives as appropriate
• Evaluate and harmonize regional end-to-end processes related to projects and portfolio maintenance / strengthening, as well as balance resources in the region
• Lead management support for PS
WHO YOU ARE
• PhD or master's degree in science, Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or equivalent.
• PhD or BS/BA degree with minimum of 8 years of experience in materials management or production, with at least 3 years in project management Position requires a person having knowledge of legal, regulatory, and GMP requirements in an OTC drug, Cosmetic and/or Nutritional Supplement, Medical device environment.
• Having knowledge of the functions that support the business would be beneficial and include: Supply Chain, Operational Excellence, External Manufacturing, Business Development, Regulatory, Quality, Packaging, Procurement and Marketing.
• Show high levels of initiative, self-reliance, and independence with a minimum amount of supervision.
• Self-starter mentality with high degree of initiative and very good follow-up skills along with analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Very good judgment, decision making, and problem solving when working on his/her own.
• Focuses his priorities on maximum effectiveness and success.
• Very good teamwork skills with ability to work in cross-functional, global teams.
• Very good conflict resolution skills.
• Very good stakeholder management skills.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects.
• Very good communication skills both written and verbal to articulate project plans and to convey information effectively and efficiently according to the audience.
• Very good customer-focus. Proven ability to think and sell conceptually as well as influence others.
• Very good ability to drive for results and deal with ambiguity.
• Substantial project management experience and proven project leadership.
• High degree of flexibility and agility.
• Out of the box thinker who is passionate about questioning the status quo and coming up with creative solutions that benefit our PS organization and Bayer overall
• Fluent in Business English - multi lingual is plus.
• Expertise in use of MSProject and other project management tools is a plus.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 253904
Functional Area: 供应链管理