At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets or exceeds individual sales target set by the company through scientific product promotion to key customers
- Acts to meet customer expectations by sustaining regular contact, demonstrating proficiency in product knowledge and delivery of scientific services in order to build superior relationships with key stakeholders
- Organizes scientific lectures and prepares speaker contracts
- Organizes roundtable meetings to facilitate scientific discussions among key experts in the assigned sales area
- Assists the Marketing Department to promote the organization of regional meetings and assists the supervisor to complete bidding procedures and health services
- Provides accurate market information feedback and updates information in various databases, including the daily documentation of his/her activities in the CRM system
- Participates in special projects such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives
- Ensures his/her individual actions are aligned with Bayer's LIFE values, relevant compliance guidelines and other company regulations
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree and above, major in Medicine
- Two to three years (+/-) of working experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Knowledge of products, market place, and customer base
- Good business sensitivity, learning ability and sales skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proactive
- Ability to establish good relationships with medical experts in medical field
- Good innovation and development capacity
- Good ability of self-motivation
- Speech skills, good coordination and organization skills
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 355823
Functional Area: 销售