Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop product knowledge across Bayer Pharmaceuticals products, and in particular areas of TA responsibility.
- Answer medical inquiries from halthcare professionals as well as escalated queries from medical hotline with well-balanced, high-quality and most up-to-date information.
- Provide scientific support to medical reps as to improve scientific communication quality and efficiency via high quality medical information response and library service.
- Ensure medical information activities are fully complying with medical governance principles, local regulations and global standards.
- Follow Quality Control process to continuously improve service quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Support manager on vendor management, and conduct quality check on educational inquiries handled by vendors out of medical.
- Set up trustful relationship with brand team and other functions within Bayer Healthcare China to better understand customer insights.
- Support manager on innovative medical information activities based on internal and external needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: Bachelor Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant, MI education background is preferred.
- Skills: Good communication skill; Customer service oriented; Good learning agility; Problem solving;
- Experience: A minimum of 3 year pharmaceutical working experience. MI experience is preferred.
- Personal characters: honesty, integrity
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 280802
Functional Area: 医学事务&药物警戒